Click here to Read Important Support Information.
Space Reclamation part of the VAAI Block Thin Provisioning has been delayed. For details please refer to the Knowledge Base article 2007427 on how to disable the UNMAP command used for the Space Reclamation (http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2007427).
Windows Failover Cluster support with ESX 5.0 is
1. Virtual SCSI adapter and Windows OS supported
- LSI Logic Parallel for Windows Server 2000 SP4
- LSI Logic Parallel for Windows Server 2003 RTM (x86 and x64) up to and including SP2
- LSI Logic SAS for Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) up to SP2
- LSI Logic SAS for Windows Server 2008 R2 (x86 and x64) SP1
2. Only 4Gb Qlogic and Emulex Fibre Channel HBAs are supported.
The driver versions supported are as follows:
Your input is valuable to us. Please send us your issues or suggestions for vCG.