VMware Technical Account Manager Services help you realize business value from your IT transformation. TAMs enable you to best leverage VMware technology, find new ways to further support transformation and optimize your environment over time. Three tiers of TAM services span a range of organizational breadth, and technical and operational complexity:
- Dedicated Enterprise Technical Account Manager
- Enterprise Technical Account Manager
- Technical Account Manager
Which TAM Service is right for you?
Learn more about VMware TAM Service offerings to see which one is right for you.
- Contact VMware Sales to confirm which TAM service is right for you.
" Our TAM is absolutely essential to our success. He constantly delivers technical expertise, experience we couldn't get anywhere else and a long-term vision for our infrastructure. Those skills, along with empathy and honesty, make him a trusted and valuable part of our team."Max Walker, Solution Architect
VMware Dedicated Technical Account Manager
VMware Dedicated Technical Account Managers work with you on a daily basis, across your entire enterprise to help set strategic direction, continually improve operations and processes to stay course, and coordinate across globally complex organizations. They tackle complex architectures, manage major transformational initiatives, and accelerate enterprise-wide adoption of VMware projects. Benefits include:
- Streamline efficient execution of VMware strategies and plans across your organization with disciplined strategic planning, management and oversight
- Improve your adoption of VMware solutions across regional and global teams with a well-communicated plan; enterprise-wide collaboration and tools; and frequent assessments and reporting of results against common goals
- Ensure the VMware IT service delivery aligns with your evolving, global business needs with continuous process improvements and the application of innovative uses of VMware technology
The Dedicated Strategic Technical Account Manager Service provides a full-time resource for a 12 month period.