Don't let server sprawl and platform dependencies prevent your organization from achieving its goals. Take control of your IT infrastructure with VMware vSphere. Cut capital and operating costs while increasing IT service delivery without being locked into limited choices of operating systems, applications, and hardware.
- Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50% and energy costs by 80%, saving more than $3,000 per year for every server workload virtualized
- Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by up to 70%
- Decrease downtime and improve reliability with business continuity and built-in data disaster recovery
- Deliver IT services on-demand now and in the future, independent of hardware, OS, application or infrastructure providers
" VMware software probably saved us several hundred thousand dollars within a year on hardware purchases alone. As QUALCOMM grows, we anticipate even greater savings."— Paul Poppleton, IT Manager, QUALCOMM
Achieve More Control and Flexibility in the Datacenter
Reduce Costs by Consolidating Hardware & Increasing Server Utilization
By consolidating your server hardware with VMware vSphere, the most robust software suite in the industry for server consolidation, your organization can:
- Increase utilization of existing hardware from 5-15% up to 80%
- Reduce hardware requirements by a 10:1 ratio or better
Our Professional Services team can help you assess your IT environment to identify consolidation candidates and to calculate the potential savings from using virtualization.
Have a growing business? Find out how VMware’s Small and Midsized Business Solutions can help you reduce costs.
Manage Your Virtual Infrastructure from a Single Point of Control
While most vendors offer only single-point solutions for server virtualization, VMware gives you the power to manage an entire virtual infrastructure from a single point of control. Using the production-proven VMware vSphere, your organization can:
- Accelerate provisioning time by 50-70%
- Manage virtual machines from a central location
- Monitor the performance of virtual machines and their hosts
These and other benefits have enabled more than 85% of our customers to use VMware virtual machines in production environments for a wide range of applications.
Automate your Virtual Infrastructure for Peak Performance
Deliver levels of performance, scalability and availability that are not possible with a physical infrastructure. Using VMware vCenter Server in combination with our vSphere vMotion and vSphere DRS (Distributed Resource Scheduler) products, your organization will be able to:
- Avoid planned downtime with live migration of virtual machines
- Enable dynamic policy-based allocation of IT resources with automated load balancing
- Eliminate many repetitive configuration and maintenance tasks
VMware Professional Services and our partners can help your organization leverage these unique capabilities as part of an ongoing strategy.