Licensing Policies for EMC Ionix Products Acquired by VMware
The EMC Ionix products acquired by VMware all have unique licensing policies. License keys issued by VMware for these products will not function immediately, as the VMware standard license key generation/enforcement software is not imbedded in the acquired products’ code. Some of these products’ proprietary licensing systems will need to be maintained for a certain period of time.
Please click on the Knowledge Base articles below to learn about your products’ license policies and where to find your license keys.
- VMware Service Manager – License keys for version 9.0 and 8.x
- VMware vCenter Configuration Manager – License keys for version 5.2.1 and 5.3
- VMware vCenter Application Stack Manager – License keys for version 3.x
- VMware vCenter Application Discovery Manager – License keys for version 6.0 and 5.x
- VMware vCenter Configuration Analytics Manager – License keys for 3.0