VMware vFabricTM Hyperic 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
vFabric Hyperic 188.8.131.52 | 6 February 2013 | Build 184.108.40.206
Last Document Update: 12 Feb 2013
What's in the Release Notes
The VMware vFabric Hyperic release notes cover the following topics:
What's New in vFabric Hyperic and
Hyperic HQ 220.127.116.11
Version 18.104.22.168 of vFabric Hyperic and Hyperic HQ fixes a number of
Issues Addressed in vFabric Hyperic 22.214.171.124
This section lists the fixes in vFabric Hyperic 126.96.36.199. Note that the issue addressed in the following Hyperic HQ section is also relevant to this edition.
- The situation in which the group count displayed as zero when you added a group to another group has been resolved.
- When you upgrade Hyperic Server, in the Plugin Manager the number of agents that were synched with the server is now correctly displayed.
- The situation in which a Hyperic agent would not start when a custom private key that had a name other than hq was used has been resolved.
- The situation in which, when using a DB adapter, metrics were not being correctly displayed in graphs has been resolved.
- The situation in which someone with hqadmin credentials or the Super User role was unable to change user passwords has been resolved.
- You can now unselect metric indicators.
- You can now edit Escalation Scheme parameters for notifications.
- The situation in which calls to GenericPlugin.getPlatformName() to determine the hostname the agent is on when the agent is initializing it's storage provider was not working has been resolved.
- The Time and Date popup now displays every time that you click a point on the timeline.
- When viewing a metric in Advance mode, the metrics are now displayed.
Issues Addressed in vFabric Hyperic HQ 188.8.131.52
This section lists the fix in vFabric Hyperic HQ 184.108.40.206. This issue is also relevant to vFabric Hyperic 220.127.116.11.
- The issue in which the Operations Center was not working has been resolved.
All known issues in version 4.6.6, other than those listed here as being addressed, still apply in version 18.104.22.168. For more information see vFabric Hyperic 4.6.6 Release Notes.