VMware Workstation 5.0Features | Documentation | Knowledge Base | Discussion Forums
Installing VMware Tools in a NetWare Virtual Machine
1. Power on the virtual machine.
2. Select VM > Install VMware Tools.
The remaining steps take place inside the virtual machine.
3. Load the CD-ROM driver so the CD-ROM device mounts the ISO image as a volume. Do one of the following.
4. When the driver finishes loading, you can begin installing VMware Tools. In the system console, type
When the installation finishes, the message VMware Tools for NetWare are now running appears in the Logger Screen (NetWare 6.5 and NetWare 6.0 guests) or the Console Screen (NetWare 5.1 guests).
5. Restart the guest operating system. In the system console, type
After you install VMware Tools, make sure the VMware Tools virtual CD-ROM image (netware.iso) is not attached to the virtual machine. If it is, disconnect it. Right-click the CD-ROM icon in the status bar of the console window and select Disconnect.