VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud provides confidence to customers that the partner’s application will deploy and work seamlessly within VMware’s vCloud Air and hybrid cloud environments.
The VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud certification process includes:
- Basic validation of the solution
- vApp creation
- Deployment in vCloud Air environments
- Limited QA or performance metrics
Upon successful completion of the certification process and the execution of the applicable agreements with VMware, partners can leverage the VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud logo in their marketing and sales efforts – including product posting on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) within the vCloud Air Marketplace.
To be eligible to use the VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud logo in association with application software, partners must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program at any level. Visit the TAP main page for information on the program, how to enroll and the benefits of upgrading your enrollment.
- Enroll in the vCloud Air ISV Program at the Access Tier.
- Execute and comply with the terms of the vCloud Air ISV Program Agreement and related requirements for the VMware Ready Certification.
- Publish the product description on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX).
- Application software products must pass VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud certification testing as defined in the Hybrid Cloud certification documentation. VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud certification criteria include:
- Virtual application (vAPP) creation
- Import/deployment in vCloud Air
- Licensing activation
- Basic usage level testing
If you are an existing member of the VMware Technical Alliance Partner (TAP) program, you can engage in VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud certification by meeting the vCloud Air Access tier requirements defined in the vCloud Air ISV program guide. For more details on the requirements and benefits of the vCloud Air ISV program, read the program guide.
Contact the vCloud Air program team at vCHSmarketplace@vmware.com with details of your TAP membership to begin enrollment into the VMware Ready for Hybrid Cloud certification.