The industry-recognized VCAP-DTM Deploy 2021 certification validates that you know how to deploy and optimize VMware Horizon (with View) environments. It proves that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to leverage best practices to provide a scalable and reliable Business Mobility platform for your organization.
2. (Recommended) Attend one of the training courses
3. Pass one of the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop and Mobility Deploy exams
2. (Recommended) Attend ONE of the training courses
1. Option 1 – Attend ONE of the training courses in 2021
1. (Recommended) Attend ONE of the training courses
If my VCP is expired, but I have a VCAP5 certification – do I have to earn VCP6 before I can take the VCAP6 exams?
If my VCP is expired, but I have a VCAP4 – do I have to get a VCP6 before I can take the VCAP6 exams?
If I earn VCAP-DTM Deploy 2021 certification and don’t already have VCP6-DTM, will I receive it as well?
No. Please see this blog post for an explanation of this policy.
The VCIX6-DTM is awarded once a candidate holds both VCAP6 exams. If you hold the VCAP-DTM Deploy 2021 certification, you need only earn the VCAP6-DTM Design certification to be awarded the VCIX6-DTM.
However, if you currently hold a previous version of the VCAP, you may upgrade to VCIX6-DTM. See your alternatives here.