Kyndryl and VMware: Accelerating App Modernization and Cloud Initiatives
To better assist our customers, the companies will accelerate IT and business reinvention through the combination of VMware solutions and Kyndryl’s design, build, and managed services. The companies also aim to help customers speed their digital transformations by rapidly building and deploying new, more secure applications designed and built for a world of distributed work.
As Kyndryl and VMware begin their respective journeys as stand-alone companies, they share a productive relationship built on more than 20 years of collaboration between VMware and IBM that has consistently provided customers with a powerful combination of strategic guidance and world-class technologies. They will focus on providing differentiated solutions for multi-cloud infrastructure and management, digital workspace services, managed applications, resiliency and security, and network and edge computing.
Always moving forward
Kyndryl and VMware provide a true multi-cloud foundation for all applications ‒one that enables our joint customers to do digital innovation at an accelerated pace.
- Governance + Control: Low impact rehosting solutions and services to migrate VM workloads to any cloud.
- Consistency in Design: No retooling required to move VM workloads to private or public clouds - container readiness included.
- Cloud Agnostic Apps: Refactor with containers via Tanzu for new application development.
- World-class Security: Deliver end user management, device management, SASE all from a common platform.
Jointly Addressing Top Customer Needs
- Speed up re-invention as a digital business powered by VMware solutions and Kyndryl services.
- Help transform your business by rapidly building and deploying new applications where they fit best.
- Build a secure environment for distributed work.
Consistently manage & govern across clouds
- Move Existing Workload with speed to Cloud
- Manage Work Across Different Clouds & Platforms
- Prepare for Cloud Native Applications
- Software Defined Networking
- Workload Migration
- Cross Cloud Deployment
- Containers Networking and Management
Build new cloud-native applications
- Get Started with Kubernetes Workloads
- Modernize Existing Apps
- Work together using Best Practices
- VMware Tanzu
- VM/Container Automation
- VM/Container Deployment
- VM/Container Management
Address digital workplace’s need to deliver and manage any app on any device
- Manage Multi-Modal Experiences
- Secure the Distributed Edge
- Serve Needs of Hybrid Workforce
- Workspace ONE Access Management
- Core Platform Resiliency
- Automation and Provisioning