Lock Down Critical Systems Against Unwanted Change
- Stop malware, ransomware, zero-day and non-malware attacks
- Prevent unauthorized change with file-integrity monitoring, device control and memory protection
- Maintain continuous compliance for key frameworks
- Secure EOL systems with powerful application control policies
- App Control is a direct control for PCI DSS Requirement 5
- Keep management overhead low with out-of-the-box templates
- Enable fast decisions with cloud-based reputation and detonation
- Content-based inspection enables more granular control of security policies
Lockdown Critical Systems
VMware Carbon Black App Control ensures that only trusted and approved software is allowed to execute on an organization’s critical systems and endpoints.
Gain higher levels of control and visibility while eliminating unplanned downtime of critical systems.
Block Point-of-Sales Attacks
Block attacks on point-of-sale and industrial control systems by only allowing known-good and controlled deployed applications.
[VMware Carbon Black] helps keep us all on the same page and reduces operational IT deficit when it comes to catching up on things we didn't know about.
[VMware Carbon Black] bolsters our outreach efforts with the rest of the organization, giving people a clear indicator when an app doesn’t meet approval.
Application Control and Critical Infrastructure Protection: Datasheet
App Control ensures that only trusted and approved software is allowed to execute on an organization’s critical systems and endpoints.
Carbon Black App Control Learning Path
Dive deep into our guided and curated learning path to get hands-on.