Seamlessly and securely connect users to corporate networks when they’re on the go.
- Access corporate web apps (like SharePoint) and intranet sites without manually connecting to a VPN
- Find information quickly with pre-configured corporate bookmarks and home pages
- Save personal bookmarks which automatically sync across devices
- Eliminate challenges with typing in passwords to backend websites with built-in SSO
- Integrate with Workspace ONE Boxer to seamlessly access web app links from business emails
Built-in security, compliance and privacy controls help keep your corporate data safe.
- Achieve end-to-end encryption of data at rest and in-transit with AES 256-bit encryption
- Separate business and personal data and manage security policies while keeping individual information private
- Provide advanced security with data loss prevention (DLP) controls such as denylist or allowlist web pages, cut/copy/paste restrictions, enable/disable cookies and more
- Trigger manual or automatic compliance actions to block or wipe enterprise data based on password policies, jailbreak/root detection, device compatibility, OS compatibility and other factors
Workspace ONE Web is customizable to meet your unique needs.
- Lock the device into a single, configurable web application kiosk
- Control browsing to specific home pages, web apps and links
- Configure settings to remove the navigation bar
- Enable shared device modes using Workspace ONE Web as the central point for users to log in and out
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is a device- and platform-agnostic solution that centralizes the management, configuration and security of all devices in an organization, both BYO and corporate-owned. EMM goes beyond traditional device management to include the management and configuration of enterprise apps and content.
A comprehensive EMM solution will include MDM , MAM , mobile content management (MCM) , identity management for access control, and productivity apps for easy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, content repositories and intranet sites. When done right, an EMM solution should supply both the technical capabilities to simplify management and security for IT as well as a pleasant user experience for the employee.
Mobile device management (MDM) is a device lifecycle management technology that enables IT to deploy, configure, manage, support and secure mobile devices through MDM profiles installed on the devices. MDM software provides asset inventory, over-the- air configuration of email, apps and Wi-Fi, remote troubleshooting, and remote lock and wipe capabilities to secure the device and the enterprise data on it. MDM is the foundation of a comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution.
Unified endpoint management (UEM) enables IT to stop using separate tools to manage mobile, desktop and now Internet of Things (IoT) devices. UEM solutions provide a holistic and user-centric approach to managing all endpoints by combining traditional client management of desktop and PC systems with a modern enterprise mobility management (EMM) framework. A comprehensive UEM solution will enable IT to manage users and deliver a consistent experience across all endpoints, secure and manage the full device lifecycle, and do it all in a single, comprehensive platform.
Bring your own device (BYOD) is an IT policy that allows employees to use their personal devices for work purposes. EMM platforms enable organizations to implement a BYOD strategy without sacrificing security or employee privacy by providing separation of work and personal data on the device. This separation allows IT to manage and secure only the work data on an employee-owned device. If a device is ever compromised or when an employee leaves the company, IT is able to remove only the work-related data, leaving the personal items on the device intact.