- Help protect endpoints against malicious attacks, including malware, ransomware, zero day, and non-malware attacks.
- Deploy Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and enable quarantine capabilities for endpoints.
- Consolidate security capabilities to reduce alert fatigue.
- Create policy mappings.
- Gain hands-on practice and rehearse responses to threat actors in simulated, real-time scenario.
- Reduce risk by hardening your datacenter and reducing attack surfaces.
- Design and deploy Next Generation Anti-Virus (NGAV).
- Create application isolation using segmentation.
- Configure rules and policies for your workload.
- Develop and implement security groups and policies to protect control points.
- Create isolation using network segmentation and web application firewalls (WAF).
- Develop allow lists that follow a Zero Trust architecture.
Access and Identity
- Provide access and identity management, including laptops and mobile phones.
- Ensure users access and identity protection with a data loss prevention policies and deployment of the software.
- Design and deploy single sign-on with multi-factor and/or SAML authentications.
- Ensure business continuity, while optimizing people and processes.
- Design a security decisions tree, align security objectives with the correct permissions and roles, and design responder workflows.
- Create personalized dashboards and tracking, in order to find ways to help the customer use the data and insights in actionable ways.
Integration and Automation
- Integrate Carbon Black Workload automations with sensor provisioning and updates, policy enforcement, and user/group management into your environment.
- Develop custom remediation automations with targeted threat hunting, background scans and quarantining.
- Design incident response automation with workload network isolation utilizing NSX.
Ransomware Risk Mitigation
- Gain deep understanding of possible security risks and vulnerabilities to cyberthreats in your environment.
- Improve your security posture with industry best practices to secure assets and data.
- Learn about countermeasures to reduce attack surfaces and minimize data risks.