VMware Ready designates VMware’s highest level of endorsement for products and solutions created by our established partners. VMware Technology Alliance Partner members can develop their products and solutions to meet VMware standards and submit them for testing and review. Products and solutions that meet VMware Ready requirements will display the VMware Ready Logo.
The VMware Ready Logo helps customers quickly identify VMware partner’s products and solutions that are optimized for VMware vSphere and Horizon 6. VMware Ready products and solutions interoperate seamlessly with a virtual infrastructure and have met specific VMware integration and interoperability standards. The VMware Ready Logo indicates the unique features and capabilities of VMware-integrated products and solutions and a solid commitment of long-term feature support. Lower integration costs provide the opportunity to eliminate legacy products that don’t deliver a complete solution. A virtualized infrastructure lets customers save both money and manpower.
Each VMware Ready product and solution category requires successful completion of specific integration and interoperability testing. Customers can rely on VMware Ready products and solutions to be reliably inter-operable with a vSphere environment and to deliver unique features with significant value.
- Validate servers, IO devices, and GPU device drivers.
- Integrate with Storage APIs and certify that your product runs with vSphere.
- Integrate with VMware products delivering security, compliance, and advanced networking to help customers realize the full efficiency and agility of cloud computing.
- Develop management applications for VMware's Management platform.
- Validate Horizon 6 Thin Clients components and deployment solutions.
- Support partner application and test to ensure reliable operation under fully loaded conditions. These products do not integrate or interoperate with VMware products.
- Deploy and work seamlessly within VMware’s vCloud Air and hybrid cloud environments.
- Certifies that the partner architectures incorporate SDDC in a consistent manner with V 2D (VMware Validated Designs) and VMware Best Practices.
- Validates Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) to ensure compatibility with VMware vCloud NFV.