Sign Up Today
Customers all over the world are taking advantage of the speed, flexibility and simplicity of the cloud to deliver and manage virtual desktops and apps on-premise or in the cloud (Hybrid). You can get started by requesting a 60-day Horizon Universal Subscription trial supporting the virtual desktop and app deployment of your choice:
Terms and Conditions
- Free trial participants must meet all requirements for their type of trial deployment outlined in the following documentation:
- Horizon On-Premises or Horizon on VMware Cloud or Multi-Cloud Checklist
- Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure Next-gen Checklist
- A VMware sales representative will contact trial participants via phone to gather additional information before free trial is offered.
- Free trial does not include GSS support.
- Any infrastructure costs are not included. Free trial participants must bring or purchase their own infrastructure.
- Free trial participants are granted 60-day access to the cloud control plane for their trial deployment.
- For Horizon On-Premises trial deployments, virtual desktop and app connectivity to the internet is required for cloud control communication.
- 100-user limit on free trial accounts (named or concurrent).
- Participation in the Horizon Cloud free trial program is subject to the VMware Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions, please contact Horizon_Universal_License_Free_Trial@VMware.com.
Horizon Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape
Read the report to find out why Horizon is named a Leader in the 2019-2020 IDC MarketScape for Virtual Client Computing.