The VMware Partner Connect Program increases opportunities for service provider success with the Managed Services Provider model.
The VMware Partner Connect Program includes a Managed Services Provider model within which partners can leverage VMware Software-as-a-Service offerings to deliver value-added managed services without investment in data center capacity.
Managed Services Provider Overview
The Managed Services Provider model under the VMware Partner Connect Program enables partners to leverage service offerings to broaden their technology portfolio and wrap these solutions with unique managed services. Offering both license subscription and managed services models under the same program gives partners more choice and flexibility in how to build and offer cloud solutions. The program helps accelerate service provider growth.
VMware Cloud Partner Navigator is a unified platform that enables partners to expand their business beyond their cloud, with easy access to a broad portfolio of multi-cloud services powered by VMware Cloud Partner Navigator. It allows partners to simplify the delivery of differentiated services across clouds.
Some of the MSP services currently available through Cloud Partner Navigator:
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Cloud Director service
- VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth
- VMware Aria Operations
For a complete list of services, visit our services page
MSP services currently not available through Cloud Partner Navigator:
With the MSP Program cloud partners can:
- Extend vertical market expertise with service compliance certifications
- Benefit from faster time-to-market
- Consolidate operations and billings through the Partner Connect Program
- Access the MSP End-to-End Getting Started Guide
- Enroll in the VMware Partner Connect Program
- Learn more about the MSP Program
- Learn more about Cloud Partner Navigator
- Complete applicable VMware commercial and technical accreditations. Access the VMware Solution Competencies Program Guide here the VMware Master Services Competencies Program Guide here
- Sign a contract with preferred Aggregator for monthly spend commitment
- Own the terms of service, provide support and manage all services