Google Cloud VMware Engine is sold as part of the VMware Cloud Universal program. See the VMware Subscription Purchasing Program (SPP) for details.
Designed for production enterprise environments
- VMware software: vSphere, vSAN, NSX, vCenter Server, HCX
- Dedicated, isolated Google Cloud Bare Metal hardware nodes
- Lifecycle management by Google Cloud (updates, patches and upgrades)
- Support for High Availability (HA)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Product Support. Visit https://cloud.google.com/support for Support pricing.
- VMware Cloud Director service
- VMware Horizon
- VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- VMware SD-WAN
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- VMware Aria Automation
- VMware Aria Operations
- VMware Aria Operations for Networks
- VMware Aria Operations for Logs
CPU: Intel Xeon Gold 6240 (Cascade Lake) 2.6 GHz (x2), 36 Cores, 72 Hyper-Threads
|Cores / node
|Memory / node
List Price / node
Savings vs. On-Demand
|On Demand Pay for physical hosts by the hour. Billed in arrears.
|1-year Subscription Pay for the physical hosts upfront or monthly.
|3-year Subscription Pay for the physical hosts upfront or monthly.
What is the difference between on-demand and subscription pricing? On-Demand Pricing
On-Demand consumption allows you to pay for physical hosts by the hour. There are no upfront costs and you have the flexibility to scale the number of hosts up or down without long-term commitments. You only pay for each hour that the host is active in your account. If you choose the on-demand option, you will be billed at the end of the month in arrears.
Prepay longer-term subscription of hosts gives you up to 50% cost saving compared to on-demand hosts consumed over the equivalent period. Host subscriptions are available in 1-year or 3-year terms. If you choose a 1-year or 3-year subscription option, you can choose to prepay upfront or pay monthly.