The Power of Partnership
Hitachi Vantara and VMware deliver simplified, automated joint solutions, with options for hyperconverged and software-defined infrastructures. Our joint technologies and services continually scale and adapt with the incredible pace of digital evolution. Hitachi and VMware are working together to help customers maximize their existing investments with pre-engineered, certified solutions that enable faster innovation, simplified management, lower costs, reduced complexity and less risk. All with solutions that make it easier for customers to keep pace with change through technologies and services that simplify management and take away complexity across apps, data centers, and clouds, now and for the long term.
Hitachi and VMware are working together to help customers maximize their existing investments with pre-engineered, certified solutions that enable faster innovation, simplified management, lower costs, reduced complexity and less risk. All with solutions that make it easier for customers to keep pace with change through technologies and services that simplify management and take away complexity, now and for the long term.
Together, Hitachi Vantara and VMware allow customers to efficiently manage, govern, and mobilize key data infrastructure across data centers and clouds, reducing the complexity and cost of disparate applications and services.
Certified, Pre-engineered Solutions
Simplified management and faster deployments
Easily scale workloads to the cloud
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Solutions
The Hitachi Unified Compute Platform HyperConverged (UCP HC) combines compute, storage and virtualization into one hyperconverged infrastructure appliance. UCP HC appliances create simple, easy-to deploy, all-in-one solutions, powered by VMware vSAN, that offer agility and simplicity. With UCP HC, customers get:
- A simple, easy-to-deploy, all-in-one solution powered by VMware vSAN software-defined native and flash optimized storage
- Simple evolution to a full-stack HCI, using existing tools for compute, storage, networking and beyond.
- A unified approach to policy-based management with broad flexibility.
Hybrid Cloud (VCF)
Take the simplest path to hybrid with Hitachi UCP RS, a turnkey solution powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, and the building blocks for both private and public cloud environments. As a hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), UCP RS enables the convergence of compute, storage, networking, and management on industry standard x86 servers, providing a building block approach with scale-out capabilities. UCP RS with VMware Cloud enables:
- Private or hybrid cloud, through integrated software, with faster time to market and pay-as-you-go economics.
- A more robust security to defend against data breaches.
- A complete set of software-defined services for compute, storage, network and security.
Hitachi’s integrated mobile workspace solution leverages VMware technologies to provide seamless access to apps and data for all remote employees while ensuring security, privacy and intelligent data governance. This Hitachi and VMware VDI solution is designed to deliver an excellent experience for all users across locations, devices and connections. The solution provides superior visibility, control and compliance of critical data assets. It offers extensive control over corporate data with role-based authentication, retention and legal hold at the file or profile level and policy-based data protection. Designed for high availability, the workspace remains accessible to remote workers even during site failures. And, the solution enables fast recovery after device failure or during ransomware infiltration.
The prevalidated turnkey VDI appliance is engineered with VMware and Intel, so you can provide flexible desktop-as-a-service capabilities from your data center.
- Accelerate Business Outcomes with Flexible Hybrid Cloud Infographic
- Unified Compute Platform HC Datasheet
- Hitachi UCP HC Best Practice Guide
- Hitachi Hybrid Cloud Point of View Paper
- Hitachi Enterprise Cloud: The Right Cloud for VMware Environments Solution Profile
- Hitachi vVOLs Reference Architecture (NEW)