Now Streaming: April Multi-Cloud Briefing
Join VMware CEO Raghu Raghuram and business leaders as they discuss navigating economic headwinds with a cloud-smart approach.
Cloud Chaos Slows Innovation and Adds Risk
Get to Cloud Smart with Cross-Cloud Services
Conquer Cloud Chaos
Cloud chaos is slowing innovation, driving up cost, and weakening enterprise security postures.
- 57% find cloud operations to be more complex than on-prem.
- 89% are looking for a better way to manage unpredictable cloud costs3.
- This demands a new approach – one where you can use the best of breed services from each cloud without adding extra complexity.
Standardize Isolated Cloud Operations
VMware Cross-Cloud services introduces standardization at multiple layers of abstraction, so you have a single way to build, operate, access, and secure apps on any cloud. Goodbye cloud chaos - and hello faster operations, developer velocity, and the agility of a cloud smart approach.
- Every cloud has its own unique set of operational workstreams – observability, security, cost control, deployment automation, developer self-service, end-user access, and more.
- This creates a state of cloud chaos, where IT teams are slowed down by the operational overhead of their multi-cloud environment.
- Realize a quicker time to market, lower cost, and more consistent security with VMware Cross-Cloud Services.
VMware Cross-Cloud Services for a Cloud Smart Approach
Build and run modern applications consistently on any cloud, on-premises, and at the edge.
Operate apps and infrastructure consistently, with unified governance and visibility into performance and costs across on-premises, private cloud, public cloud, and edge.
Cloud and Edge Infrastructure
Run enterprise apps anywhere with a consistent infrastructure and operating model across on-premises, private cloud, public cloud, provider cloud, distributed cloud, and edge environments.
Security and Networking
See processes running in an endpoint, packets crossing the network, and the inner workings of traditional and modern apps to identify and stop lateral attacks and ransomware that others can’t.
Enable access to any app on any device securely across on-premises, private cloud, public cloud, and edge.
Your Roadmap for Multi-Cloud
From VMware’s Office of The CTO comes a roadmap for multi-cloud, built on multi-cloud services. Learn how enterprises are accelerating multi-cloud strategies.
Lower Energy Costs
The cost of energy and impact of carbon emissions from IT infrastructure has a major impact on business. Find out how to lower your costs with a holistic, multi-cloud approach.
How Cloud is Shaping the Enterprise IT Agenda
Explore the cloud native trends and breakthroughs IT leaders are tackling in this interactive infographic based on interviews and surveys with more than 1,000 C-suite technology decision makers and developers.
1 VMware FY22 H2 Benchmark
3 ESG - Trends in Organizations’ Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Strategies - December 2022