Empower employees with an all-in-one solution to securely capture and share their best ideas, prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Synchronizes notes, tasks and flagged emails between the Microsoft Exchange Server
- Create, edit and organize notebooks, notes, templates and tasks for effortless productivity
- Easily find anything with powerful search and smart folders
- Capture ideas, images, handwriting, audio and more
- Instantly share notes and tasks with colleagues
- Smart notebooks and smart task lists intelligently group notes and tasks based on user-defined filters
Built-in security, management and privacy controls help keep corporate data safe
- Secure content with AES 256-bit, FIPS 140-2 encryption in-transit and at-rest
- Provide advanced security with data loss prevention (DLP) controls such as cut/copy/paste rules and restrictions, screenshot prevention and more
- Protect content on BYO devices with remote wipe and DLP
- Trigger manual or automatic compliance actions to block or wipe enterprise data based on password policies, jailbreak/root detection, device compatibility, OS compatibility and other factors
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is a device- and platform-agnostic solution that centralizes the management, configuration and security of all devices in an organization, both BYO and corporate-owned. EMM goes beyond traditional device management to include the management and configuration of enterprise apps and content.
A comprehensive EMM solution will include MDM , MAM , mobile content management (MCM) , identity management for access control, and productivity apps for easy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, content repositories and intranet sites. When done right, an EMM solution should supply both the technical capabilities to simplify management and security for IT as well as a pleasant user experience for the employee.
Mobile device management (MDM) is a device lifecycle management technology that enables IT to deploy, configure, manage, support and secure mobile devices through MDM profiles installed on the devices. MDM software provides asset inventory, over-the- air configuration of email, apps and Wi-Fi, remote troubleshooting, and remote lock and wipe capabilities to secure the device and the enterprise data on it. MDM is the foundation of a comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution.
Unified endpoint management (UEM) enables IT to stop using separate tools to manage mobile, desktop and now Internet of Things (IoT) devices. UEM solutions provide a holistic and user-centric approach to managing all endpoints by combining traditional client management of desktop and PC systems with a modern enterprise mobility management (EMM) framework. A comprehensive UEM solution will enable IT to manage users and deliver a consistent experience across all endpoints, secure and manage the full device lifecycle, and do it all in a single, comprehensive platform.
Bring your own device (BYOD) is an IT policy that allows employees to use their personal devices for work purposes. EMM platforms enable organizations to implement a BYOD strategy without sacrificing security or employee privacy by providing separation of work and personal data on the device. This separation allows IT to manage and secure only the work data on an employee-owned device. If a device is ever compromised or when an employee leaves the company, IT is able to remove only the work-related data, leaving the personal items on the device intact.