The VCP-DTM 2018 certification validates a candidate’s skills in performing in-depth configuration and management of VMware Horizon 7.5 environments. This industry leading certification proves that VCP-DTM 2018 earners can securely deliver personalized virtual desktops, applications, and online services to end-users.
1. Gain experience with vSphere 6.7 and Horizon 7.5
2. Attend one of the required training courses
3. Pass the vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam (2V0-602)
4. Pass the Professional Horizon 7.5 Exam (2V0-51.18)
1. Pass the vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam (2V0-602)
2. Pass the Professional Horizon 7.5 Exam (2V0-51.18)
Desktop and Mobility solutions are frequently updated. Having a year as its certification version allows VMware to better maintain the exam and training content, and more importantly, provides certification candidates to communicate how current their skills are in relation to other certifications.
When you’ve earned a VMware badge, you will receive an email notification alerting you to claim your badge. When you accept your badge, you’ll be brought immediately into a sharing workflow that allows you to share to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, embed in a personal website, or share over email.