Capgemini and VMware collaborate to deliver transformational projects to clients by combining VMware’s leading-class technology platforms with Capgemini’s extensive industry experience and expertise.
Capgemini, a VMware Principal Partner, member of the VMware Partner Advisory Committee, and host to a Global Center of Excellence, has delivered over 5,000 Cloud projects since 2012.
Capgemini is a VMware strategic partner of choice for advisory, implementation, and managed services, enabling clients to:
- Respond rapidly to market demands
- Gain significant IT/business agility and competitive advantage
- Leverage multi-cloud operations with secure, centrally managed services for efficiency
Why VMware and Capgemini
Capgemini is a VMware Principal partner demonstrating continued efforts in becoming an expert in VMware solutions and services, and have taken the necessary steps through Master Services Competency (MSC) achievement. Capgemini’s network of 3,500 VMware trained professionals has helped clients transform their data centers, develop, and implement a multi-cloud strategy. Our experts have also helped application developers and operations teams around the world get hands-on with cloud-native practices and deliver modern applications.
"We are delighted to be positioned as a leader by Forrester Research. Capgemini has a proven track record of delivering superior Service Desk solutions to enable a rapid transition and offer a robust, user-centric and cost-effective portfolio to our global network of users. We recently launched My Workspace, which helps empower employees to work anywhere anytime, through a single, secure platform where users can access all of their applications, data and services via any device. Our focus remains on driving optimum business outcomes to ensure that our offers are designed, implemented and managed to deliver value to enterprises."
- Jan Kritz, Senior Vice President Global End User Services at Capgemini
Capgemini Cloud Platform and VMware Cloud on AWS
Capgemini’s cloud solution for VMware Cloud on AWS allows enterprise clients to leverage cloud in risk-free environments and take advantage of all the cloud-native services on public cloud.
- Combines Capgemini’s multi-cloud platform with VMware hybrid cloud to extend on-premises vSphere environments to AWS Cloud
- Enables consistent rules, tools, security, governance, and operative environment across any cloud
- Brings business perspective, expert guidance, and a comprehensive approach to cloud adoption
- Enables seamless workload portability from on-premises to cloud
Capgemini Data Center Transformation (DCT) and VMware Cloud Foundation
Through our joint solution, Capgemini and VMware help businesses drive their cloud journeys through software defined data center transformation:
- Combines Capgemini’s DCT phased services methodology with VMware Cloud Foundation for hybrid cloud
- Leverages consistent infrastructure and consistent operations for hybrid cloud
- Utilizes Capgemini’s strong track record of helping large enterprises with complex transformation initiatives
- Delivers DCT Transformation services via a four-phased methodology encompassing Advisory & Analysis, Assessment & Design, Planning & Preparation, and Migration & Execution
Capgemini and VMware Tanzu
Capgemini and VMware collaborate to deliver transformational projects by VMware Tanzu Application Service, with Capgemini’s extensive industry and industrialization experience. Leveraging our strengths in Business Process, Digital Transformation, AI and Analytics, this co-innovation partnership aims to deliver new approaches to solving business challenges.
- Delivers modern applications applying cloud native design principles to improve customer experience, disrupt the market or reduce operating cost.
- Re-platform and refactor existing applications to unlock innovation opportunities, agility, accelerated Time to Market/Value and reduced TCO.
- Simplify multi-cloud operations by running consistent and secure Kubernetes infrastructure everywhere, that you can centrally manage and govern no matter where the clusters reside.