Prioritized Vulnerability Assessment with VMware AppDefense
As the emphasis on information security grows within organizations, security teams are increasingly looking towards infrastructure teams to help operationalize security where there are gaps. One of the areas is vulnerability management, where the critical task of vulnerability remediation increasingly falls to vSphere admins. To support this vAdmin/Security workflow, VMware AppDefense now delivers risk-adjusted vulnerability reports directly inside vSphere Platinum and fully available inside the vSphere Client itself. AppDefense, with help from partner Kenna Security, enables vAdmins to better determine which systems require immediate remediation, which can be added to an exception list, and which might need additional supervision.
Join this webinar to:
- See the vulnerability assessment workflow in action in vCenter
- Understand how vulnerability risk scoring works
- Learn about the rest of the AppDefense solution
- Nolan Karpinski | Product Line Manager @ VMware AppDefense
- Michael Roytman | Chief Data Scientist @ Kenna Security