Embrace new cloud-native applications and DevOps workflows with networking and security management that easily integrates into developer processes without retooling.
Exchange a previously limited view of network traffic and security dependencies for global visibility and effortless troubleshooting of your networking and security policies.
Read the IDC whitepaper to learn:
• Brad Casemore’s (Research VP, Datacenter Networks at IDC) view of network automation.
• The future and benefits of data center network automation.
• VMware’s Network Automation solution.
Read the EMA Research Report to learn:
• How to plan and implement network automation solutions for the future.
• What network automation features and functionality are delivering the most value to data centers.
• What challenges you might encounter while trying to automate your own data center network.
The Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) covers:
• CapEx and OpEx benefits and risks associated with implementing a network virtualization strategy with VMware NSX.
• An analysis of costs associated with VMware NSX.
IndusInd Bank has created a robust IT environment built on VMware technology. VMware Cloud Foundation™ lets the bank employees access any cloud while maintaining consistency in operations. This level of flexibility gives the IT team leeway to develop new products more quickly, based on the business needs.
Harel develops new routes to market with VMware, enhancing customer experience by simplifying the management of its IT infrastructure using vRealize Network Insight, vRealize Automation and NSX.