At VMware, We Are All Advocates for You
And for us in Customer Advocacy, we are fully dedicated to representing your voice. VMware listens differently – we take action. Customer Advocacy’s mission is to ignite systemic business improvements across VMware that maximize the customer, employee and partner experienceTell Us What You Think
At VMware we listen, but more importantly we act. Customer Advocacy works directly with VMware’s leadership to address improvement opportunities in the areas most critical to our customers and partners. Here is just a sampling of what we’ve been up to, based on what we’ve heard from you.Read more about how we've acted on your feedback.
We are honored to be named a Finalist for the Customer Experience Innovation in Product Awards by CXPA. Learn more about this award and other industry recognition we’ve received.Get the Details
How We Listen
In Customer Advocacy, we love nothing more than engaging with VMware’s incredible customers and partners. We seek to understand your perspectives and perceptions of our brand, services and solutions through a variety of formal and informal listening posts, including:
Request a conversation with a member of our Customer Advocacy team.
At VMware we listen, but more importantly we act. Customer Advocacy works directly with VMware’s leadership to address improvement opportunities in the areas most critical to our customers and partners. Here is just a sampling of what we’ve been up to, based on what we’ve heard from you.
Read more about how we've acted on your feedback.
Focusing on product consistency and functionality to satisfy your needs
- We released a fully-featured HTML5 vSphere Client in vSphere 6.7 Update 1. For more information, please check out this blog.
- We continue to focus on delivering consistent product experiences across our entire portfolio, particularly in the areas of lifecycle management and certificate management.
- We specifically focus our attention on quality, interoperability and making our products easier and simpler to use.
Strategy and Product Plans
Increasing clarity and transparency around our company strategy and product plans
- We are communicating our company strategy and product direction more broadly, leveraging press and analyst briefings, webcasts, event keynotes, and customer meetings. We will also continue to provide clarity on our role in digital transformation.
- We have published our company strategy and several product overview videos to VMware.com and YouTube. We have also published our roadmap for VMware Cloud on AWS.
- We are empowering our customer-facing teams to share more timely and relevant product direction information with you.
Engagement with VMware
Enhancing sales and services engagements to ensure you get the most out of your VMware relationship
- We have designed our account planning process to facilitate continuous customer engagement and have equipped our sales teams to help you fully understand the value VMware solutions provide. We are also utilizing industry best practices to transition accounts when necessary and to ensure a smooth customer experience along the way.
- We have implemented new technologies to reduce the effort required to access and diagnose logs and we are also investing heavily in Skyline to ensure its capabilities continue to grow to meet the needs of our customers.
- We have revamped our certification policies to enable more customers to get certified and stay certified. Learn more on what this means for you!
Enabling VMware’s partners to deliver the best possible solutions to you
- We empower our partners to help you get the most value out of your VMware investments. Learn more about where we are focusing based on partner feedback.
Our Key Survey Programs
Customer & Partner Relationship
Global Relationship Surveys seek to understand the overall customer and partner experience with VMware by encompassing all of your interactions with VMware people and products.
Product Satisfaction Surveys focus on your experience and satisfaction with the newest versions of specific products.
Professional Services & Support
Professional Services and Support Surveys assess the quality of service we provide in our consulting engagements and in our resolution of support requests, respectively.
Engage with Us
Customer Advocacy highlighted in recent RegalixTV interview
Watch Kate Woodcock share Customer Advocacy’s secrete sauce with Kevin Benedict from RegalixTV.
Are you ready to join the conversation?
Learn about the Inner Circle community and its exclusive member benefits.