VMware and HCL Alliance
VMware and HCL—two industry leaders combining decades of virtualization and outsourcing experience—deliver best-in-class managed infrastructure services aligned with changing customer expectations.
Strategic partners since 2008, the ties between these two companies run deep:
- HCL’s Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) is VMware Validated Design 3.0 and 4.0 certified, ensuring integration and interoperability among all components.
- HCL consultants are trained and certified in VMware technology. HCL has over 4000 professionals trained on VMWare technologies and over 1600 certifications and accreditations.
- VMware technologies, frameworks, and best practices are foundational elements in HCL’s well received and acclaimed services, including HCL VelocITy.
HCL VelocITy: Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) for Next-Generation Enterprises
Using VMware Validated Design Principles and VMware Technology to Deliver a Software-Defined Infrastructure
HCL VelocITy is a 21st-century enterprise framework for delivering software-defined infrastructure as a service (IaaS). This proven and holistic approach includes end-to-end assessment, planning, execution, and service delivery of SDI. Because it addresses people, processes, and technology, HCL VelocITy creates an experience-centric landscape that lets enterprises focus on business outcomes rather than IT infrastructure.
VMware Validated Design (VVD) certification for HCL VelocITy provides comprehensive and extensively tested blueprints for building and operating a software-defined private cloud. VMware Validated Designs:
- Deliver proven and robust data center–level designs
- Span compute, storage, networking, and management resources
- Are the gold standard for deploying and configuring the complete VMware SDDC stack across a wide range of use cases
HCL VelocITy’s modular, scalable data center transformation model helps enterprise customers align their people, processes, and technology to:
- Drive IT agility
- Accelerate time to market performance
- Dramatically reduce deployment and operations risks
- Increase efficiency
HCL LibreDesk: Powerful and Highly Secure Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Capabilities
An Enterprise-Grade DaaS Solution Built Using VMware Horizon, VMware AirWatch, VMware App Volumes, and VMware vCloud Suite.
HCL LibreDesk provides two core functions:
- Virtual Desktop and Application services deliver faster onboarding of critical services from an easy-to-use service catalog. It guarantees security and frees users from IT headaches so they can stay focused on meeting business needs.
- Enterprise Mobility services enable users to safely access corporate data from wherever their work takes them. Built using VMware AirWatch, these highly reliable services drive up productivity and unlock the benefits of consumerization, BYOD, and other mobility trends for enterprises.