NSX Hybrid Connect provides infrastructure hybridity and application workload mobility at scale. It delivers optimized data center extension capabilities for seamless and secure connectivity between sites; interoperability across vSphere 5.0+; and live and bulk migration of application workloads across data centers and clouds without re-architecting the application.
NSX Hybrid Connect provides WAN optimized, bidirectional, multisite hybrid interconnects and network extension. Hybridity makes apps oblivious to where the VMs reside and gives a seamless and secured environment to migrate VMs.
Migrate VMs with live vMotion or bulk warm migration, seamlessly and securely across vSphere 5.0+ to a modern SDDC with NSX-based data centers. NSX Hybrid Connect enables DC evacuation, extension and consolidation, without requiring any infrastructure upgrade or re-IP.
• vSphere 5.0+ to any version on cloud or modern data center
• No need for infrastructure upgrade on the legacy source-side data center
• No need for NSX on the source side
• Highly secure Suite B encryption for hybrid traffic
• Tie back to single SSO and single policy enforcement
• Secure proxy for vMotion and replication traffic
• WAN optimized, traffic engineered links for migration
• High-throughput L2 extension
• Low latency across Internet or WAN
With NSX Hybrid Connect you can easily bulk migrate or move apps to and from data centers with a secure, WAN-optimized hybrid interconnect. Accelerate the adoption of modern data center architectures, simplify management, and evolve your application strategy.
NSX Hybrid Connect delivers a high-performance interconnect between data centers, enabling workload migration at scale without downtime, while maintaining IT policy and management. Securely connect legacy data centers to modern data centers while maintaining business continuity.