The Power of Partnership
For years, Lenovo and VMware have been collaborating to solve the most complex problems in virtualization and digital transformation. Our cutting-edge and innovative portfolio of fully tested and verified infrastructure, software, services, and solutions are designed from the ground up for virtualization, convergence, and hybrid cloud. By incorporating software-defined infrastructure into your data center, Lenovo and VMware can accelerate your journey to a multi-cloud environment.
Increase management efficiency
Streamlined, cost-efficient operations
Faster application deployment
ThinkAgile VX HCI vSAN Appliance
Lenovo ThinkAgile VX Series appliances are factory-integrated, pre-configured ready-to-go appliances built on proven and reliable Lenovo ThinkSystem servers that provide compute power for a variety of workloads and applications and powered by industry-leading hyperconverged infrastructure software from VMware. This platform offers a unique, software-defined approach to hyper convergence, leveraging the hypervisor to deliver compute, storage and management in a tightly integrated software stack.
Lenovo ThinkAgile VX with VCF
Lenovo VMware Cloud Foundation ReadyNodes bring together VMware’s vSphere, vSAN and NSX virtualization into a natively integrated stack that can be deployed on premise or run as a service from the public cloud. Lenovo VMware Cloud Foundation ReadyNodes provide a simple path to hybrid cloud through an integrated software platform that is the foundation for both private and public cloud environments.
Lenovo Client Virtualization Solutions for VMware Horizon
Lenovo Client Virtualization Solutions for VMware Horizon help your organization meet the need to support and secure a mobile workforce by centrally managing the desktop image within the corporate IT environment rather than at the remote worker or office location. With user data, user profiles and application data files on centralized servers, data center security and manageability are extended down to the user resources. Users have anywhere, anytime, secure access to data and applications from any device, including tablets and smartphones.
Gradient chooses Lenovo and VMware HCI integrated solutions to deliver VDI.
- Lenovo and VMware Case Study- Xinjiang Civil Aviation Information Network
- Lenovo and VMware delivers HCI Appliance for Basefarm
- ThinkAgile VX HCI Appliance Case Study - Niue Government
- Lenovo Customer Success Story - Virtual Training on Cutting-Edge CAD
- VMware Lenovo Product Guide
- VMware Edge Compute Stack on Lenovo ThinkSystem SE350
- IDC InfoBrief - Lenovo Value of HCI
- Lenovo Solution for VMware Cloud Foundation on ThinkAgile VX Solution Brief
- Refresh and Modernize with ThinkAgile VX HCI Solution Brief
- Lenovo Solution for VMware vSphere with Tanzu Technical Brief
- IDC Paper - Lenovo Drives Customer Benefits with VMware-Based HCI Solutions
- Lenovo ThinkAgile VX Series and ReadyNodes for VMware
- Lenovo ThinkAgile VX Series Data Sheet
- Lenovo ThinkAgile VX and VMware Cloud on AWS DR Solution Technical Paper
- Lenovo ThinkAgile VX 8-Socket Node Configurations for SAP HANA
- Lenovo and VMware Case Study- Krombacher