The Power of Partnership
HPE and VMware have worked in partnership for nearly two decades. Together, we build on the power of our combined expertise to deliver a complete portfolio of joint solutions orchestrated to work as one in your multi-cloud environment.
Faster application deployment, including cloud-native apps
Streamlined, cost-efficient operations made possible through automation
Deployment flexibility, with support either on-premises or as a managed service
Certified, pre-configured, and easy-to-order, turnkey solutions
VMware Cloud Foundation on HPE Synergy
HPE Synergy combined with VMware Cloud Foundation™ (VCF) delivers a simplified and more secure private cloud - that is flexible, easy to deploy, seamless to manage, and simple to operate. For enterprise customers looking to accelerate their journey to hybrid cloud, HPE Synergy with VMware Cloud Foundation is the right solution to support and run all your enterprise apps—both traditional and containerized—in cloud environments.
HPE Integrated vSAN ReadyNode (Hyperconverged) Solutions
HPE Integrated vSAN ReadyNodes offers customers certified, pre-configured, and easy-to-order software-defined storage (SDS) building blocks that provide the fastest path to hybrid cloud. These Integrated ReadyNodes are certified under their respective VMware vSAN™ profile specifications and are built on the HPE ProLiant platform.
HPE VMware Digital Workspace Solutions
A digital workspace platform from HPE and VMware allows IT to securely deliver the apps and data employees need to any device. The digital workspace solution uniquely provides conditional access through robust identity management, unifies endpoint management, and transforms Microsoft® Windows® management. Customers benefit from zero IT touch onboarding, reduced IT time and costs to manage devices, higher employee satisfaction, and increased security.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service with HPE Pointnext
Make hybrid IT simple and maximize the value of your connected devices with help from an innovative IT services organization. When the time is right for your company to step up to a modern IT infrastructure that includes VMware technology, choose a partner that knows VMware inside and out: HPE. Together, we’ll develop a plan that delivers the greatest value to your business today and as your needs evolves.
- Consumption-based services
- Strategic advisory services
- Operational support
- Mobility and workplace services
- Cloud services
- Professional services
- Security and digital protection
- Education and training
VMware Solutions via HPE Greenlake
With HPE GreenLake, customers benefit from on-demand IT infrastructure - only paying for what they consume. HPE GreenLake is currently available for VMware Cloud Foundation on HPE Synergy, VMware NSX (standalone or as part of VCF) and supports VMs and containers. Similarly, HPE GreenLake for Aruba offers similar pay-as-you-go flexibility and simplified service delivery.
- Transform your Operations with HPE Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud Foundation Solution Brief
- Advance Your Hybrid Cloud Journey with Integrated HPE vSAN Ready Nodes Solution Brief
- Create Intelligent Storage Operations with HPE and VMware Secure Workloads and Data Solutions Solution Brief
- NGS VCF Solution Description
- HPE Reference Architecture for Digital Workplace with VCF 4.2 on HPE Synergy
- HPE Reference Architecture for VCF 4.2 on HPE ProLiant DL Servers
- HPE Reference Architecture for VCF 4.2 on HPE Synergy
- HPE Synergy and ProLiant DL3x0 firmware and software compatibility matrix for VCF 3.10.1
- HPE Synergy and ProLiant DL3x0 firmware and software compatibility matrix for VCF 4.2
- Upgrading VCF on HPE Synergy: Steps for upgrading to VCF 4.2 in offline mode technical whitepaper
- VCF on HPE Synergy and HPE ProLiant DL3x0 Servers Solution Overview
- Solutions Brief - VMware Cloud Foundation on HPE Synergy
- VMware Cloud Foundation on HPE Synergy Overview Video
- Blog: HPE Synergy and HPE Composable Fabric: The “sliced bread” of VMware-based Synergy solutions
- Blog: VCF with automated code-based deployment on HPE Synergy with HPE Primera, 3PAR, or Nimble
- VCF on Synergy Reference Architecture
- Best Practices and build information for HPE Synergy and VMware Cloud Foundation
- HPE vSAN Solution Brief
- White Paper Hyperconverged – A Quick Start to Scalability for Digital Transformation
- Implementing VMware vSAN on HPE ProLiant Servers with VMware vSphere 7.0 Whitepaper
- HPE and VMware drastically simplify implementation of vSAN ReadyNodes