As multi-cloud environments grow and become more complex, aligning your investments with strategic business priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of resources, and providing consumption options while enforcing governance policies become increasingly difficult processes. VMware Aria is a multi-cloud management portfolio that provides a set of end-to-end solutions for managing the cost, performance, secure configuration, and delivery of infrastructure and cloud-native applications across any cloud.
In this webinar, VMware Cloud Management experts will demonstrate:
- VMware Aria Hub, an API-first approach and a new intuitive user interface with centralized views and controls
- VMware Aria Graph, a graph-based data store that provides a single model of your applications and workloads across multiple clouds
We’ll also discuss how VMware Aria solves key multi-cloud management challenges, including:
- Visualizing and simplifying cost management
- Ensuring infrastructure and application performance and availability
- Automating delivery of IT services with governance and control across environments