VMware Multi-Cloud Architecture
Businesses are developing new software and modernizing existing applications to support their digital transformation initiatives. As Cloud Architects, you play a key role in helping your organization deliver a multi-cloud environment that accelerates application modernization. Architecting a cloud environment that supports these five key architectural principles will help you build a multi-cloud environment that meets the needs of your business, today and tomorrow.
- Build in Flexibility: Increase business agility by allowing each application to be deployed to the cloud that best meets its requirements.
- Evolve without Penalty: Lower costs by supporting the ability to move applications between environments without refactoring.
- Seek Operational Simplicity: Reduce complexity and improves security using a unified operating model.
- Fully Optimize Resources: Minimize learning curves by providing high levels of skill leverage for both developers and IT operators.
- Maximize Automation Investments: Support the ability to scale up automation across the full scope of operations.
VMware’s unique architectural approach provides a unified way to build, run and manage both traditional and modern applications on any cloud. Working with VMware, organizations can realize the following benefits:
- Increase Choice and Flexibility: Deploy your apps on the clouds that best match their requirements. Easily move them when you need to, knowing that they are still secure and compliant.
- Accelerate Time to Value: Speed time to deployment by avoiding steep learning curves based on tool set or cloud differences. Eliminate refactoring related to application to infrastructure dependencies.
- Reduce Cloud Costs: Drive down the cost of cloud by simplifying cloud operations using a unified operating model. Increase skill leverage across both application development and IT operations.