Cognitions of a Cybercriminal: Get Visibility into Adversary Behavior
With the rising volume of cyberattacks, and the increase in non-malware techniques, CISOs need to evolve their defenses. This means obtaining better visibility into cybercriminal and better visibility into their environment. The place to start is with a clear understanding of how today’s cybercriminals think as they execute a cyberattack on a targeted organization.
This webinar is based on findings from VMware Carbon Black’s behavioral data and provides CISOs with an added layer of information to enhance Kill Chain and ATT&CK strategies for threat hunting.
Register for this webinar to gain:
- An understanding of how cybercrime has evolved in the past 2 years.
- Profiles and motivations of today’s cybercriminals.
- A breakdown of cybercriminal behavior presented in 3 clear phases.
- Data and analogies to help you explain the threat to executives.
- Specific actions to take to accordingly reevaluate your security posture.
Tom Kellermann | Chief Cybersecurity Officer @VMware Carbon Black
Rick McElroy | Security Strategist @VMware Carbon Black
To view this webinar, complete the form below.