2021 Global Incident Response Threat Report: Manipulating Reality
The goal of modern attackers is to execute integrity and destructive attacks that distort digital reality, be it via business communication compromise, the manipulation of time and/or data, or deepfakes. Some attackers do so to colonize one victim’s infrastructure then use that infrastructure, such as a cloud network, to launch attacks on others.
In this webinar, Tom Kellermann and Rick McElroy will share key findings from the 2021 Global Incident Response Threat Report including:
- The rise of integrity and destructive attacks
- Industrialization of cybercrime rules malicious ransomware attacks
- New defender behaviors and the need to practice cyber vigilance
- Tips for building resilient, cyber-vigilant incident response teams
- Tom Kellermann, Head of Cybersecurity Strategy, VMware
- Rick McElroy, Principal Cybersecurity Strategist, VMware
To view this webinar, complete the form below.