VMware Learning Paths are designed to help you identify course needs based on your VMware product focus, your role and skill level.
VMware Customer Connect Learning
Help grow your career and advance your credibility with employers, colleagues, and clients.
- Course fees are 100% refundable if you cancel your order at least 10 business days prior to the date of the class.
- Course fees are NOT refundable if you cancel or change the class less than 10 business days prior to the date of the class.
- If you cannot attend the class and fail to notify VMware prior to the date of class, you will forfeit the entire course fee.
- You can avoid the cancellation fee if you designate another person to attend the class in your place. Substitutions may be made at any time, even onsite (at the engagement).
- VMware, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class. If a cancellation or reschedule is necessary, VMware will make every effort to notify you at least 10 business days in advance. Unfortunately, last-minute cancellations and rescheduling sometimes require this notification period to be less. Please consider this when making your travel plans. VMware, Inc. will not, in any way, be held responsible for any costs, including loss of airfare or other transportation costs, hotel expenses, or other damages that you may incur in the event that VMware, Inc. cancels or reschedules a class. VMware will refund the tuition only.
- On-site training classes canceled within 10 business days prior to the class start are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your training please contact us immediately. Contact information may be found at http://mylearn.vmware.com/contact.cfm?ui=www_edu
If you need to reschedule a class or select a different course, contact VMware Education 1-866-377-4710(3,1).
We are happy to accept participant substitutions any time prior to the start of class, provided the new participants meet the course prerequisites and foundational knowledge requirements.
Please note that the new participant must have an active myLearn account.
- The student will need an Internet connection with at least 200 kbps of bandwidth, a computer (either PC or Mac) running a supported browser as well as a Microsoft RDP client, and an audio connection.
- There is a long list of supported browsers, including IE 6, 7, 8 & 9 Firefox 3&4 and Chrome 5, 6 & 7 for Windows as well as Firefox, Safari and Chrome for Mac OS X.
- As part of the class setup information, a link will be provided to enable the student to download the current version of the RDP client.
- To meet the audio requirements, a student will need to have a computer headset / microphone to take advantage of the WebEx VoIP function (recommended), or a telephone headset/microphone with an available phone line.
Customers tell us our training is outstanding because we understand the jobs you do, as well as the building blocks required to successfully implement your system. Our curriculum is designed in a particular sequence to build on subsequent concepts and develop your expertise in an organized, manageable fashion.
Participants are required to complete prerequisites so that the entire class can move forward as a group. VMware, Inc. reserves the right to deny registration in a course for which the prerequisite has not been met.