Realize Your Digital Vision with Atos and VMware
Atos and VMware are committed to a long-term partnership for the benefit of our clients. Our combined business technology and services allow our clients to:
- Innovate and grow through digital transformation
- Modernize applications from traditional to cloud-native
- Take a multi-cloud approach to digitization
- Bring together traditional platforms and the new world of DevOps
- Improve employee experiences through modern workspaces
- Reduce risk with built-in security embedded in technology
The VMware and Atos Alliance – Trajectory of Innovative Success
- Atos has deep industry expertise and is the #1 European cloud provider
- Choose from more than 1,300 professionals trained and certified in VMware Technology with impressive portfolios, and a global reach across 72 countries
- Atos positioned as a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services in both Europe and North America
- Atos has been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services and Data Center Outsourcing in the North America, Europe and APAC
- Transformed more than 50,000+ applications and 150,000 workloads transformed to the cloud
- Atos has a global team of over 5,000 security specialists and a worldwide network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs).
- Employs more than 10,000 cloud experts
Digital Workplace with VMware Workspace ONE
Enable workforces to connect, collaborate, and communicate simply and securely while improving personal and business performance with Atos Digital Workplace offering, a new holistic solution that combines the expertise and experience from Atos and VMware.
Key Features the Enhanced Digital Workplace Solution Offers:
- Freedom and control for both employees and IT—freedom to choose any device and way of working, whilst maintaining IT’s control and oversight
- Built-in security and robust compliance—with users’ profile/persona governing access to data and apps, providing a true "consumer simple; enterprise secure" workplace
- More engaged employees—end-users could potentially reduce the time it takes to set up on a new laptop from 90 minutes to five
- A successful hybrid workplace experience requires business technology, innovation, and a partnership of unity. Where using the right cloud-based platform and processes, the business and employees can benefit in a seamless experience with Atos and VMware: Security, Accessibility, Agility, Efficiency and Reliability
Atos and VMware’s Digital Hybrid Cloud (DHC)
Today, organizations need to innovate faster to compete in and meet the expectations of the new digital world.
This means investing in cloud-native applications that maximize the potential of ‘digital’ as quickly as possible. But existing legacy and heritage applications cannot all be transformed at once and so they need to work alongside new cloud-native applications. Also, the shift to public cloud may not always be viable for your business because of trust, compliance or high availability requirements.
Organizations need a trusted and future-proofed multi-cloud solution with all the innovation and scale of public cloud, with the security and control of a private cloud.
Atos Digital Hybrid Cloud (DHC) is an innovative, market-first solution that enables legacy and new applications to be hosted on one platform and run in both a private and public cloud environment with complete visibility and control.
Atos DHC provides the benefits of public and private cloud on one platform and brings together the legacy platforms and the new world of DevOps in one solution.
Atos DHC enables customers to:
· Run applications in both private and public environments
· Host new and old applications on the same platform
· Have visibility of all clouds
· Keep data secure and controlled
And provides benefits:
· Accelerated time to market: new apps developed 4-8x1 faster
· Reduced costs: savings of up to 25% on monthly cloud spend through better visibility of TCO2
· Future proofed: powers innovation while running the apps needed today
· Reduced risk: provides security and control without compromise
We ran and orchestrated the key IT systems that helped secure the success of the Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018. For the first time in the history of the Olympic Games, all critical applications were hosted 100% in the Cloud.
The results were delivered around the world in 0.3 seconds.