Virtualizing Business Critical Applications
Virtualizing critical applications on vSphere gets you maximum use of hardware resources without compromising application performance, makes your applications more mobile and easily migrated to any server in the environment, and adds an additional layer of baseline availability.
Virtualizing High Performance Computing
All applications and the servers that they run on can be considered candidates for provisioning through a self-service model.
Move your Enterprise Java applications to virtualized x86 platforms to better utilize resources with easier lifecycle and scalability management.
Reduce complexity and enhance resilience when you transition your business-critical Microsoft applications and databases to a VMware Cloud hybrid or multi-cloud architecture.
Microsoft SQL Server
Consolidate SQL Server databases and cut hardware and software costs by more than 50 percent.
Increase the availability of SAP applications, speed up provisioning using virtual machine clones and dynamically rebalance applications.
Oracle Databases and Applications
Virtualize Oracle databases and scale dynamically to ensure service levels.
VMware is the best platform for scale-out as well as traditional applications. Virtualizing Big Data as well as High Performance Computing applications simplifies the management of your infrastructure, delivers faster time to results and is highly cost effective.
- Architecting Business Critical Applications on VMware Hybrid Cloud BEST PRACTICES GUIDE
- Virtualizing Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 on VMware vSphere
- Exchange 2016 on VMware – Best Practices Guide
- Oracle Databases on VMware – Best Practices Guide
- SQL Server on VMware – Best Practices Guide
- Java Applications on VMware – Best Practices Guide
- Virtualizing Active Directory Domain Services on VMware vSphere