VCAP-NV Deploy 2021 certification validates that you know how to deploy and optimize VMware NSX environments. It proves that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to leverage best practices to provide a scalable and reliable virtualized network for your organization.
3. (Required) Pass the qualifying exam
1. (Recommended) Gain experience with NSX technologies
2. (Required) Submit proof that you hold an Active/Non-Expired Cisco CCIE certification
4. Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization exam
1. Gain experience with NSX technologies
2. (Recommended) Attend one of the training courses
1. Option 1- Attend ONE of the training courses in 2021
2. Option 2- Pass the VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment exam
1. (Recommended) Attend one of the training courses
2. (Required) Pass the qualifying exam
To upgrade from a VCDX-NV to VCDX-NV 2021, you will need to pass the Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 (3V0-42.20) exam.
If I earn VCAP-NV Deploy 2021 certification and don’t already have VCP-NV 2021, will I receive it as well?
No. Please see this blog post for an explanation of this policy.