What’s New: VMware Blockchain is Bringing Ethereum to the Enterprise
Decentralized Trust & Privacy
Establish trust while maintaining privacy in multi-party transactions. Achieve with fast byzantine fault tolerant consensus, state machine replication, distributed ledger technology that is designed for enterprise multi-party apps.
Meet requirements of mission critical multi-party applications by providing ease of deployment, monitoring, recoverability, upgrades, governance controls and 24x7 global production support.
Performance at Scale
Drives high throughput of complex transactions to support business-critical workflows at scale without sacrificing trust or privacy.
Freedom of Choice
Supports Daml and Ethereum (Beta) smart contract development and execution. Launch private or permissioned blockchain networks in the cloud and on-premises using the same platform.
- Support dApps written in a range of smart contract languages, including Daml and Ethereum Solidity (Beta)
- Deploy in the cloud or on-premises
- Create private or permissioned networks
Multi-Party Access with Privacy
- Client data filtering ensures that parties have access only to data that is relevant to them in multi-party transactions
- Sub-transaction privacy ensures that parties only have visibility into parts of the transactions to which they are privy
Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Consistent, cryptographically verifiable source of truth
- Byzantine Fault Tolerant state machine replication implementation
Ongoing Operations & Support
- Enterprise deploy, manage and monitor capabilities
- Fault tolerant and highly available
- Reconfigurable and upgradeable with governance
- 24x7 production support
High Performance and Scale
- Solve the problems of scale and performance in blockchain solutions while preserving liveness and safety
- Scalable BFT achieves low latency through linear communication for the consensus phase
- Best-in-class partner technology providers specializing in wallets, developer tools, and oracles
- Capabilities with Web3 applications, NFTs, and digital assets
- Simplify development and operation lifecycles
Use Cases for Blockchain
Central Bank Digital Currency
Enable the re-imagining of money in a digital form by leveraging scalable, interoperable, distributed blockchain infrastructure at the core and providing unique accountable privacy protocols that balance auditability and anonymity (cash-like properties).
Enable organizations around the world to reduce their reliance on manual paper record processes, reduce fraud, and lower operating costs while simultaneously offering superior, digital customer experiences.
Leverage blockchain and smart contracts to dynamically issue and validate trustworthiness and authenticity of records submitted by applicants in a secured and controlled manner.