Rapidly Scalable VDI with Horizon on VMware Cloud
Learn about the features and benefits of deploying Horizon on VMware Cloud.
How to Deploy Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS
Learn more about the best practices for deploying Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS.
What is VMware Cloud on AWS?
VMware Cloud on AWS brings our Software-Defined Data Center software to the AWS Cloud.
Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS Delivers
- Leverage the enterprise capabilities of VMware's Software-Defined Data Center, including compute, storage, and networking, delivered as a service on AWS, and optimized to run on Amazon EC2 elastic, bare metal infrastructure
- Easily add and extend desktop services without investing in additional data center resources
- Enable use cases such as on-demand capacity, business continuity and disaster recovery, and AWS cloud co-location for latency-sensitive applications
- Get fully-dedicated Horizon resources for predictable quality of service
Simplified Public and Hybrid Cloud Management
- Simplify management for Horizon deployments utilizing on-premises infrastructure and VMware Cloud on AWS with Cloud Pod Architecture (CPA) by linking cloud deployments in different regions, or linking on-premises to VMware Cloud on AWS deployments
- Use the same expertise and tools you know for vSphere and Horizon for operational consistency
- Leverage the rich feature set and flexibility you expect from Horizon
- Optimize infrastructure costs with flexible, consumption-based billing
- Get rapid time to value with the ability to scale host capacity up or down in a few minutes, and spin up an entire VMware SDDC in under a couple of hours
- Protect existing on-premises investments by simply extending them to the cloud
- Buy through a single vendor in VMware for better economies of scale and pay as you grow