Prioritize Alerts and Uncover New Threats
- 24/7 monitoring by MDR analyst team provides extra eyes on your environment
- Monthly reports share insight into threats to inform leadership
- Clearer view of security trends to help guide policy
Reduce Staffing Pressures
- MDR analysts watch your environment 24/7, allowing your security team to focus on strategic priorities
- More actionable alerts reduce alert fatigue
Uncover Root Cause Faster
- Email notifications provide analysts with valuable threat intelligence and the policy changes needed to mitigate threats
Incident Response Guidance
- Email communication with security analysts during incident response provides your security team with additional guidance in remediation
Security support for your environment
MDR analysts send detailed email communications describing the threat and how to remediate by making policy changes within Carbon Black Cloud.
Monthly reports provide insight into incidents that occurred, and steps taken to remediate. Your analysts and leadership will have the ability to make intel driven decisions on security policy.
Extra expert eyes on your environment
Managed Detection and Response is fully integrated into the Carbon Black Cloud platform, offering customers eyes on glass visibility.
Alerts generated are more actionable, reducing alert fatigue and providing analysts with threat intelligence and policy changes needed to mitigate threats.
Security incident response guidance
Two-way/interactive email communications allow your security team to reach out to MDR analysts who can provide guidance with incident response and remediation. This level of communication provides your analysts with even more prompt assistance when responding to difficult and often stressful security incidents.
MDR Success Story — First Big Win
Gain insight into and respond faster to attacks with Carbon Black Managed Detection and Response, which is supported by our expert threat analyst team.
MD vs MDR — Understanding the Difference
Discover how organizations are upgrading from Managed Detection (MD) to take advantage of an expanded set of features with Managed Detection and Response (MDR).
Get Critical Insight Into Uncovering Threats
Our MDR security solution provides critical insight into attacks using automated machine learning algorithms to validate and prioritize alerts and uncover new threats.