VMware vRealize Network Insight delivers intelligent operations for software-defined networking and security. It helps customers build an optimized, highly-available and secure network infrastructure across multi-cloud environments. It accelerates micro-segmentation planning and deployment, enables visibility across virtual and physical networks and provides operational views to manage and scale VMware NSX deployments.
Hundreds of customers have adopted vRealize Network Insight to drive Intelligent SDDC Networking and Security Operations in their data centers.
This eBook highlights the use cases that increase SLAs, improve IT agility, and reduce complexity in SDDC environments with vRealize Network Insight.
vRealize Network Insight 3.6 enables 360 visibility and troubleshooting for networking and security infrastructure across virtual, physical and multi-cloud environments.
Building and operating a VMware NSX and Palo Alto Networks Firewalls based SDDC Using vRealize Network Insight.
• Plan micro-segmentation and accelerate deployment with firewall rules recommendations.
• Secure SDDC, AWS and hybrid applications and application tiers
• Identify application dependencies to drive app migration to public clouds, other data centers or disaster recovery sites
• Unify troubleshooting experience across the virtual and physical infrastructure
• Optimize network performance by identifying topology bottlenecks such as hair pining
• Troubleshoot AWS infrastructure such as VPCs, Security Groups and firewall rules
• Scale across multiple NSX Managers with powerful visualizations for topology and health
• Avoid configuration issues through an in-product best practices checklist
• Ensure compliance for NSX-V