VMware vRealize Network Insight delivers intelligent operations for software-defined networking and security. It helps customers build an optimized, highly-available and secure network infrastructure across multi-cloud environments. It accelerates micro-segmentation planning and deployment, enables visibility across virtual and physical networks and provides operational views to manage and scale VMware NSX deployments.
Hundreds of customers have adopted vRealize Network Insight to drive Intelligent SDDC Network and Security Operations in their data centers.
This eBook highlights the use cases that increase SLAs, improve IT agility, and reduce complexity in SDDC environments with vRealize Network Insight.
Building and operating a VMware NSX and Palo Alto Networks Firewalls based SDDC Using vRealize Network Insight.
Data center cyber security is a fast-moving target where the IT teams need to constantly stay ahead of those that wish to do evil things. As security attacks can come from all directions, externally and internally, the IT teams must fortify all the data, with a zero-trust security approach.Read the Blog
• Plan and measure security impact with micro-segmentation
• Accelerate micro-segmentation deployment with firewall rules recommendations
• Continuously monitor and audit compliance postures
• Quickly troubleshoot connectivity issues between VMs
through powerful path visualization
• Effectively manage events, alerts and problems to
rapidly solve issues
• Unify troubleshooting experience across the virtual and
• Scale across multiple NSX Managers with powerful
visualizations for topology and health
• Avoid configuration issues through an in-product best
• Pinpoint and triage issues for quick resolution with
intuitive UI and natural language search
• Extend micro-segmentation planning to AWS constructs
• Analyze traffic flows in AWS and get visibility into AWS
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
• Troubleshoot firewall issues between VMs in AWS