Get the right apps to the right users with a unified, custom app catalog through Workspace ONE
- Deliver secure access to cloud, mobile, web and Windows apps on any smartphone, tablet or laptop through a single catalog and a consumer-simple sign sign-on (SSO) experience
- Provide a company-branded, personalized app catalog specific to the user based on Active Directory organization groups and smart groups
- Distribute bulk-purchased apps from Apple, Google and Microsoft app stores
- Provide a consistent app catalog across mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops
Enable apps with enterprise-grade security and configurations while separating corporate data
- Achieve end-to-end security for data at rest and in transit with AES 256-bit encryption
- Create conditional access rules, flag non-compliant devices and configure automated remediation actions
- Limit content sharing between work apps only with advanced data loss prevention (DLP) policies
- Provide seamless, secure access to business systems behind the corporate firewall
- Add advanced security and management capabilities to apps with the Workspace ONE SDK, app wrapping or AppConfig development framework
Protect apps and their data with our flexible management options
- Remotely manage the complete application lifecycle through Workspace ONE
- Add advanced management capabilities to apps with the Workspace ONE SDK, app wrapping or AppConfig development framework
- Enable users to choose their level of app access through adaptive management and the Workspace Services profile
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is a device- and platform-agnostic solution that centralizes the management, configuration and security of all devices in an organization, both BYO and corporate-owned. EMM goes beyond traditional device management to include the management and configuration of enterprise apps and content.
A comprehensive EMM solution will include MDM , MAM , mobile content management (MCM) , identity management for access control, and productivity apps for easy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, content repositories and intranet sites. When done right, an EMM solution should supply both the technical capabilities to simplify management and security for IT as well as a pleasant user experience for the employee.
Mobile device management (MDM) is a device lifecycle management technology that enables IT to deploy, configure, manage, support and secure mobile devices through MDM profiles installed on the devices. MDM software provides asset inventory, over-the- air configuration of email, apps and Wi-Fi, remote troubleshooting, and remote lock and wipe capabilities to secure the device and the enterprise data on it. MDM is the foundation of a comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution.
Unified endpoint management (UEM) enables IT to stop using separate tools to manage mobile, desktop and now Internet of Things (IoT) devices. UEM solutions provide a holistic and user-centric approach to managing all endpoints by combining traditional client management of desktop and PC systems with a modern enterprise mobility management (EMM) framework. A comprehensive UEM solution will enable IT to manage users and deliver a consistent experience across all endpoints, secure and manage the full device lifecycle, and do it all in a single, comprehensive platform.
Bring your own device (BYOD) is an IT policy that allows employees to use their personal devices for work purposes. EMM platforms enable organizations to implement a BYOD strategy without sacrificing security or employee privacy by providing separation of work and personal data on the device. This separation allows IT to manage and secure only the work data on an employee-owned device. If a device is ever compromised or when an employee leaves the company, IT is able to remove only the work-related data, leaving the personal items on the device intact.