Secure, two-factor authentication on mobile that works seamlessly with the Workspace ONE platform
- Empowers organizations using Personal Identity Verification (PIV), smart cards and more to give employees secure, mobile access to corporate resources without the use of physical hardware
- Integrates with industry leading providers like Entrust, Intercede, XTEC, Microsoft ADCS and more
- Complies with security standards and certifications including FIPS 140-2, FedRAMP and more
- Certified for use by organizations needing to issue Derived PIV Credentials to comply with NIST 800-156 Guidelines for Derived PIV Credentials
Consumer-simple authentication that enables employees to work more flexibly on mobile
- Supports mobile productivity for employees by providing secure access to sensitive corporate content on-the-go
- Removes the need for employees to carry around a physical card reader to authenticate
- Gives users the ability to access corporate apps and view, share or digitally sign documents in the field for optimal efficiency
- Available on both iOS and Android
Why Workspace ONE?
Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) technology now powers VMware Workspace ONE, an integrated platform for the digital workspace.
Hands-on Lab: Getting Started with Workspace ONE
Explore the features and functionality of our integrated digital workspace platform from the comfort of your browser.
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is a device- and platform-agnostic solution that centralizes the management, configuration and security of all devices in an organization, both BYO and corporate-owned. EMM goes beyond traditional device management to include the management and configuration of enterprise apps and content.
A comprehensive EMM solution will include MDM , MAM , mobile content management (MCM) , identity management for access control, and productivity apps for easy access to corporate email, calendar, contacts, content repositories and intranet sites. When done right, an EMM solution should supply both the technical capabilities to simplify management and security for IT as well as a pleasant user experience for the employee.
Mobile device management (MDM) is a device lifecycle management technology that enables IT to deploy, configure, manage, support and secure mobile devices through MDM profiles installed on the devices. MDM software provides asset inventory, over-the- air configuration of email, apps and Wi-Fi, remote troubleshooting, and remote lock and wipe capabilities to secure the device and the enterprise data on it. MDM is the foundation of a comprehensive enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution.
Unified endpoint management (UEM) enables IT to stop using separate tools to manage mobile, desktop and now Internet of Things (IoT) devices. UEM solutions provide a holistic and user-centric approach to managing all endpoints by combining traditional client management of desktop and PC systems with a modern enterprise mobility management (EMM) framework. A comprehensive UEM solution will enable IT to manage users and deliver a consistent experience across all endpoints, secure and manage the full device lifecycle, and do it all in a single, comprehensive platform.
Bring your own device (BYOD) is an IT policy that allows employees to use their personal devices for work purposes. EMM platforms enable organizations to implement a BYOD strategy without sacrificing security or employee privacy by providing separation of work and personal data on the device. This separation allows IT to manage and secure only the work data on an employee-owned device. If a device is ever compromised or when an employee leaves the company, IT is able to remove only the work-related data, leaving the personal items on the device intact.