Professional Services Portfolio
Professional Services Portfolio
Cloud Infrastructure & Management
Adopt the people, process, and technology to effectively plan, build, run and manage your multi-cloud environment.
- Design, deploy, integrate and configure the environment
- Automate IT service delivery
- Implement cloud operations and management capabilities
- Migrate workloads
- Implement cloud-based disaster recovery
Design, implement, and automate software-defined networks; implement virtual operations and management; and secure your apps and data.
- Design, deploy, and integrate a virtual network environment
- Design application security and isolation
- Automate network provisioning
- Design network functions virtualization
- Design, deploy and integrate an SD-WAN
- Implement network operations and management capabilities
Deliver Anywhere Workspace solutions for secure, frictionless employee experiences from onboarding and beyond.
- Plan, design, build, and integrate a persona-centric Anywhere Workspace solution
- Develop IT processes to operate at scale
- Prepare employees for the new environment and drive adoption
- Improve efficiencies with enhanced monitoring and analytics to continuously improve employee experiences
Accelerate the delivery of software and modernize legacy apps, while reducing operating costs and risk.
- Design, implement, manage and govern VMware Tanzu or another Kubernetes platform
- Modernize or build cloud-native software
- Build or adapt existing CI/CD pipelines
- Optimize the path to production and improve application lifecycle management
Design and implement a secure environment, make quick real-time decisions, and proactively address threats.
- Design, deploy and configure a threat detection, prevention, and response system to protect endpoints
- Integrate a security environment with reporting and operations systems, procedures, and workflows
- Optimize an existing system and accelerate adoption
Establish an open, disaggregated, vendor-agnostic ecosystem so that you can streamline 5G service delivery from design through lifecycle management automation.
- Plan and design a software-based network
- Build and automate autonomous service delivery
- Operate a cloud-first network
- Continually optimize the network
Peel Regional Police
“We recognized the importance of using VMware Professional Services to guide us on the technology and roll it out successfully.”
- Tony Ventura, Director of IT Services, Peel Regional Police
University Hospital Essen
“VMware Professional Services helped us quickly transition from our on-premises environment to software as a service. We are now able to securely manage mobile devices and applications, provide remote access, deploy new devices, and operate the solution.”
- Armin de Greiff, Technical Director, Universitätsmedizin Essen, Central IT Department
“We’ve used VMware Professional Services for many years to design and implement our infrastructure. It was a partnership. They became a part of my team. When I work with VMware Professional Services, I get experts with the tools and best practices who have the ability to deliver according to my timeline.”
- Dan Clymer, Systems Architect, Hartford HealthCare
VMware Professional Services Named a Leader
VMware has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Hybrid IT Consulting and Integration Services 2023 Vendor Assessment. Learn about IDC’s key findings.
VMware Professional Services Blogs
Gain valuable insights, learning and development opportunities to help you unlock the power of VMware technology and drive business outcomes.
Partner with Trusted Advisors
Our new VMware Master Services Competencies give your organization access to trusted and certified partners with the resources, knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully deliver services.