Terms & Conditions
Promotion Overview | Terms & Conditions | Promotion FAQs | Eligible Products
- vSphere Platinum customers receive a special promotional offer of $10K (or local currency equivalent) VMware Cloud on AWS promotional credits to apply against VMware Cloud on AWS usage. Credits cannot be applied towards VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud usage. For more information on VMware Cloud on AWS please refer to https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws.
- All vSphere platinum customers that purchase a minimum quantity of 5 licenses on a single order are eligible for the promotion. Promotion is applicable on upgrades.
- The promotion is available for non-ELA transactions including commercial and academic, end-user customers worldwide (where VMware Cloud on AWS service is available).
- The offer is only 1 per EA and/or email address combination. Multiple orders of 5 or more licenses will only receive one promotional credit offer.
- The promotion is valid from October 31, 2018 to– October 30, 2019. It expires at 11:59PM Pacific Time (PT). Any customer who purchases vSphere Platinum during this period and who meets the promotion criteria will receive the promotional credits. Customer will have atleast 90 days* to activate the promotional credits and 60 days from activation to consume the credits towards the VMware Cloud on AWS Service or promotional credits will expire.
- VMware reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- VMware Support and Subscription (SnS) is required with initial purchase of vSphere Platinum. There is no SnS for VMware Cloud on AWS service.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts on VMware Cloud on AWS service.
- Promotion is available only with purchase of vSphere Platinum and is not applicable for other bundles that include vSphere Platinum such as vCloud Suite Platinum.