CRN Channel Chiefs 2017: Five VMware Executives Named to Annual List
This week, CRN published its Channel Chiefs 2017 list, which recognizes top leaders in the IT channel who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organizations through channel partners.
Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff on the basis of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community and strategies for driving future growth and innovation. Each of the 2017 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated loyalty and ongoing support for the IT channel by consistently promoting, defending and executing outstanding channel partner programs.
VMware is honored to have five executives recognized on this year’s list. Please read each executive’s profile at the links below:
- Ross Brown, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Partners and Alliances
- Colleen Kapase, Vice President, Partner Go to Market Program and Incentives
- Frank Rauch, Vice President, Americas Partner Organization
- Thomas Tan, Vice President, Customer and Partner Programs, Global Integrated Marketing
- Geoff Waters, Vice President, Service Provider Channel