Reimagining What’s Possible in Sustainability
VMware is committed to having a net positive impact in the world and we are proud to report on the progress we are making. As we accelerate into the new year, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on our progress in 2016.
This infographic depicts VMware’s Collective Impact and key milestones to date.
- Achieved a leadership level score of A- from the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), signaling our commitment to aggressive and meaningful climate goals
- Worked with IDC to issue a white paper on VMware’s product impact
- Furthered our commitment to renewable energy by joining RE100, a global initiative of influential business committed to 100% renewable electricity
- Were recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for our leadership in green power and ranked #14 on the EPA list of Top 30 Tech Companies
- Proudly partnered with Restore the Earth on the One Million Acre Landscape-Restoration Project
- Were recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology by Great Place to Work and Fortune, ranked #4 on Fortune’s 2016 Best Workplaces for Parents and ranked #14 on Fortune’s 2017 Best Workplaces for Giving Back
- Were selected to the ComputerWorld 100 Best Places to Work in IT 2016
Our VMware 2020 goals continue to inspire the work that we do and how we serve our customers and communities. To learn more, read the most recent VMware Global Impact report.