VMware is committed to having a net positive impact in the world and we are proud to report on the progress we are making. As we accelerate into the new year, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on our progress in 2016.
This infographic depicts VMware’s Collective Impact and key milestones to date.
- Achieved a leadership level score of A- from the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), signaling our commitment to aggressive and meaningful climate goals
- Worked with IDC to issue a white paper on VMware’s product impact
- Furthered our commitment to renewable energy by joining RE100, a global initiative of influential business committed to 100% renewable electricity
- Were recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for our leadership in green power and ranked #14 on the EPA list of Top 30 Tech Companies
- Proudly partnered with Restore the Earth on the One Million Acre Landscape-Restoration Project
- Were recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology by Great Place to Work and Fortune, ranked #4 on Fortune’s 2016 Best Workplaces for Parents and ranked #14 on Fortune’s 2017 Best Workplaces for Giving Back
- Were selected to the ComputerWorld 100 Best Places to Work in IT 2016