VMware Named to the 2017 Fortune Future 50 List
VMware is pleased to announce that the company has been named to the first ever Fortune Future 50 list. VMware ranked no. 6 in the Leaders category (companies with a market value above $20 billion).
Companies on this list are ranked on a multitude of factors, including their external market potential and internal capability-based lens. Rankings are based on the following five core beliefs:
- Market – opportunities for long term growth
- Strategy Vitality – patterns of experimental thinking
- Technology & Investments – emerging technological innovations
- People – diverse workplace with plentiful leadership opportunities
- Structure – tendency to be more active/ youthful environment
VMware’s addition to this list is a testament to the company’s forward-looking and innovative company culture.
Read more about the Fortune Future 50 List and how VMware is positioned for growth.