VMware is pleased to announce that the company has been named to the first ever Fortune Future 50 list. VMware ranked no. 6 in the Leaders category (companies with a market value above $20 billion).
Companies on this list are ranked on a multitude of factors, including their external market potential and internal capability-based lens. Rankings are based on the following five core beliefs:
- Market – opportunities for long term growth
- Strategy Vitality – patterns of experimental thinking
- Technology & Investments – emerging technological innovations
- People – diverse workplace with plentiful leadership opportunities
- Structure – tendency to be more active/ youthful environment
VMware’s addition to this list is a testament to the company’s forward-looking and innovative company culture.
Read more about the Fortune Future 50 List and how VMware is positioned for growth.