Today at VMworld, VMware unveiled an expanded set of products and services as part of VMware Cloud™ that are available through VMware and partners. New and updated offerings announced today include:
- VMware Cloud on AWS is now initially available in AWS U.S. West (Oregon) region;
- New VMware Cloud™ Services that enable end-to-end visibility into cloud usage, costs, and networks, with consistent networking and security across public clouds and on premises environments;
- New VMware Cloud Provider services and partner offerings based on VMware Cloud Foundation™;
- Expanded VMware NSX™ support of networking and security for clouds and cloud-native apps;
- New VMware Cloud Provider Innovations including VMware vCloud Director™ 9.0
As enterprises begin to experience the benefits of their unique digital transformations, VMware is helping customers through their journey with cloud, mobile and security software and services that let them build exactly what they need, the way they need it, for today and tomorrow.
For more information, read the full press release on the VMware newsroom: