Coalfire Report: Endpoint Standard PCI DSS Attestation
Now you can replace your ineffective antivirus (AV) solution, and still meet payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS) anti-malware requirements, with VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Standard.
Coalfire Systems, a respected QSA company, found that VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Standard, passed AV-efficacy and directly meets the PCI DSS anti-malware security control requirement.
According to Coalfire’s high-level findings, the VMware Carbon Black Endpoint Standard:
- Detected and effectively blocked the execution of known malware
- Effectively removed all known malware
- Generated logs of events such that malicious activity could be traced
- Prevented unauthorized users from disabling the software
- Provided additional policy protection