Mapping a Clear Path to Federal Cyber Security and CDM Compliance
Identifying and deploying the best cybersecurity solutions that comply with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program is challenging.
Cyber security is a crowded, confusing market – and compliance regulations are strict. You need a solution that meet these strict regulations without creating a host of new operational challenges.
At VMware Carbon Black we provide market leading solutions for Application Control and Critical Infrastructure protection, as well as, Comprehensive Threat Detection and Incident Response. Our solutions not only meet CDM compliance, but strengthen your security posture while simplifying your operations.
Join our webinar and learn how to:
- Reduce Your Threat Surface and Ensure Endpoint Protection
- Gain the Most Comprehensive View of All User Behavior to Manage Risk
- Maintain Protection Across Your Entire Agency
- Experience Low-Touch Governance, Integration and Automation
- Meet Federal Requirements; Achieve and Sustain a High AWARE* Score